Additionally, constructions are to follow these regulations:
- Projects involving shelves crossing rows or with a height of over two meters above the table are required to send an application to konstruksjon at gathering dot org.
- You cannot fasten anything on or damage the tables in any way to build constructions. The construction must be solid enough to stand on its own.
- Constructions must not exceed your allocated width and depth. Maximum size per participant is 80 cm in width and 55 cm in depth. (Constructions should not be an obstacle for cables and such that lie along the tables.) Remember! These are overall dimensions!
- Installment of light switches, sockets, fans and similar must be performed by a professional, apparent defects and/or bad solutions may be required to be dismantled.
- If part of the construction is placed between two pallets resulting in the table taking most of the weight, Security may require you to reinforce the table.
- Constructions not fulfilling these requirements may be asked to be reinforced. If not taken into account, Security may impose dismantling of the construction at any time.
- Security may also require participants to take down constructions that are approved in advance, if it has apparent weaknesses or is at risk of falling apart.
- We will perform periodic controls of constructions during the event. If the construction has been consented exemption from regulations before the event, please have the consent ready when approached by Security.
- If you have doubts about you construction, contact email@example.com or use the forums.
Additionally, we urge all participants to be creative when modelling their racks. Have this year's theme in mind!