The first game tournaments are here
This year's list contains games that will be played in both regular modes and modes that are not usually played in tournaments. For example, we have chosen to hold a 2 vs 2 tournament in StarCraft 2, something that's been requested by several people in previous years but is often not prioritized due to the more common 1 vs 1 setting.
We are aiming to break our records for the number of participants in the game tournaments this year. Thus there will be no upper limit for how many can register for each tournament. We hope that you want to help us break these records and join us in as many of the tournaments as possible.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (2v2 Aim Map)
- Quake Live (1v1)
- League of Legends (5v5 ARAM and 3v3)
- DOTA 2 (5v5)
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (2v2 and 4v4 Monobattle)
- Tetrinnet (1v1)
Tournaments by participants:
Also new this year is the tournaments arranged by our participants. We announced this earlier here and so far we have chosen two applicants that have shown us a very good setup and plan for its execution. These are:
- Shootmania Joust (1v1) - to be administrated by Lions E-Sport Klubb
- Trackmania Nations Forever - to be administrated by Fredrik "Bergie" Bergmann