Re: McDonalds ?????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Gatherin 97 ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by R. Clayton on July 06, 1997 at 20:08:14:

In Reply to: Re: McDonalds ????? posted by Susan Hammond on June 24, 1997 at 15:21:27:

: After eating at your International Drive McDonald's in Orlando, FL I became volitally ill for two days. I eventually called the poison control center. And they advised me to call the Orange County Health Department to report my case. I did so on June 19th, I talked with a Mr. Joe Phillips. He advised me if their was one more complaint they will hold an investigation. I jsut wish I had went to the hospital to have documented proof of food poisoning. I will NEVER eat at another MdDonalds the rest of my life. I missed taking my children to Universal Studios and was very sick and weak the last three days of my vacation in Orlando. Thanks for a ruined trip.
: A VERY UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!

The McDonald's restaurants in Pocatello, Idaho are very filthy. Have not become ill eating there...yet, but have also stopped patronizing McDonald's. They advertise quality, service, and cleanliness as their hallmarks, but, just the opposite is true. Have tried for months to contact McDonald's Corp. and make a complaint. What a joke! No McDonald's employee would give me a phone number to call and most seemed to be in the dark when it came to customer relations. It is apparent to me that McDonald's has a huge problem with the basics that Ray Kroc used to make the company as great as it once was: Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. It is also apparent that McDonald's is very aware of the problem simply because they are so hard to contact when it comes to consumer concerns. If you complain to the local owner or manager the complaint dies there and is never acted upon. MCDONALD'S!!!!....if you are listening and are the wonderful corporation you claim to be, CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!, do the right and responsible thing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Gatherin 97 ] [ FAQ ]